I am not perfect. I don’t strive to be so.
I have a difficult time remembering names. When I write, I don’t punctuate correctly. I abuse the tense of verbs , frequently. Often, when people quote movies, I have no idea what movie they are quoting, even though I may have seen THAT movie 20 times! I get hurt easily because I bear my heart to the world. I am quick to trust people and slow to learn not to. I forget birthdays and anniversaries. I am TERRIBLE with paperwork. I am clumsy. I have a hard time remembering names. I would rather take a nap then clean my apartment. I would rather take a nap then do the dishes. I would rather just take a nap!....I procrastinate. I don’t check my mail everyday and I am pretty sure my mailman thinks I am always on vacation. My socks are in a basket and not even close to being paired nice and neat. I NEVER fold my underwear…it’s UNDERWEAR! I wait until I HAVE to do laundry before getting started on it. I clean and dust and vacuum when it HAS to be done. I will allow dishes to pile up in the kitchen sink until there are enough to justify running the dishwasher. I have no idea what is in the food containers that have been sitting in the back of my fridge for…months? I only strive to live my life one day at a time.
I live everyday allowing the energy of love to flow through me as I interact with people in my life. I want everyone who crosses my path to feel good…no…feel better after talking with me. This is who I am, despite all of my imperfections, I like me.
I love and appreciate your heart TC... you DO make others feel loved and appreciated. As our friend Rick would say, stay awesome bro!
ReplyDelete